HOW DO I WORK?
Several treatment techniques are used in order to obtain the very best results for you in the shortest and safest time frame. Treatment methods will always be discussed and agreed before commencing. My clinical philosophy is based on my strong belief in treating your specific needs and helping to rehabilitate via motor re patterning.
ASSESSMENT AND PLAN OF ACTION
Full static and functional assessments start the process gaining information regarding any apparent dysfunction in order to arrive at the best possible treatment plan for you. We then discuss and agree our treatment options together before continuing. Throughout your treatment you will be continually assessed and reassessed to ensure we are moving in the right direction together.
I use a variety of techniques to produce the most positive outcome for you and these may include :
• Myofascial release and massage techniques
• Muscle energy techniques
• Trigger point release
• Stretching and Mobilisation
• Motion Palpation with manipulation
• Trigger Point Dry Needling ( Acupuncture )
• Modalities to reduce inflammation and muscular spasm
• DNS (Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilisation) based on scientific principles of developmental kinesiology of the maturing locomotor system.
PHASES OF CARE
1. Release tight tissue and reduce pain and inflammation
2. Introduce activation of ‘lazy’ muscle tissue
3. Integrate functional movement patterns teaching you to move intentionally and not habitually and to maintain great functional health.
We can discuss any individual treatment maintenance requirements
"ASMI is an extension of the therapists’ hand and allows the therapist to mobilise each individual spinal joint."
HOW TO FIND US
The Core, 298 Ringwood Road, Ferndown, Dorset BH22 9AS
Click HERE for google maps
TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
contact us on +44 (0)7835 528973